Thursday, March 29, 2012

"Sexy in Your Sweatpants"





"Sexy in Your Sweatpants"," Wear figure hugging sweatpants and enjoy the shape of my thighs. I'm creating a Sensual Dance Guidebook, which maps the curves of your body and shows the pleasure of feeling into your body, so you can dance with it and enjoy your body no matter what size or shape you are. Part of weight gain is being surrounded by food and stuck in doors and also emotional over-eating. The odd thing is that my thighs are getting larger in proportion to the rest of me. Lots of weight loss experts say that you can't ""spot reduce"" your weight loss. So I disagree with these fat-loss experts who traditionally focus on gym based fitness. Dance calls in more of your fun self, your personality and your ability to dance and feel like no-one is watching. Sensuality and the sensitivity that goes with it, makes me ask the question: Why are my thighs gaining weight? Or why am I holding energy on my thighs? Good Question!! I find in the winter months in Northern USA, my native tendency is to hibernate like a bear instead of walking outside. I'm also preparing for some BIG changes next year so I'm holding extra weight around the thighs in fear of some of those changes. Everybody is different - but in general - your body over the years will have patterns - which you can become aware of and start to manage, and relieve emotional inhibitions that block your natural vitality and happiness. Fortunately, I have trained my partner to also help me in this, by encouraging him to feel the shape of my thighs. As I work out, I see the space between the legs, the line of the inside thigh and the curve of my buttocks and the shape of the large thigh muscles. Instead of simply doing a squat or lunge, have some fun, by visualizing the curve of your buttocks. Or maybe you want another shape. These days we have so much imagery that makes our bodies feel insufficient. I also thoroughly recommend outlining the shape of your muscles with your hand and fingers as you are doing exercise movements. You can use more visualization and less touch. Visualizing the shape of your bones and muscle, fat and flesh included, and using the fingers to mark the shape of your anatomy creates a beautiful relationship with yourself - as if you are sculpting your own feeling of beauty in your body. Enjoying the shape of your thighs is always a key to remaining sexy in your body, in your imagination and in the imagination of others! . WHAT'S UP  

Tags


SEXY, SWEATPANTS


Click Here For Free Instant Access

No comments:

Post a Comment