Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Marketing With My Space - An Interview


"Marketing With My Space - An Interview"," Matthew accumulated real-life knowledge of using low-cost advertising techniques and continually searched for new and innovative marketing methods.
 With that knowledge he's been an enthusiastic supporter of searching and utilizing viral marketing techniques.
 Working a variety of labor intensive jobs, above and below ground and water, he decided in early 2005 to put 100 percent of his effort into internet marketing.
 He now offers the very same techniques that's made him successful and yielded incredible results.


Matthew will take you behind the scenes to show you exactly how he makes his lucrative income and how he markets his own business online.


Question: I read your ebook, ""MySpace Cash Machine"", and it is excellent.


He sent me to his My Space  profile and told me how he was receiving some great exposure to his website from linking there.
 I discovered not only was My Space fast becoming the most popular website online, it held the potential to reach millions of people for free.
 Then I carefully studied what others were doing on their My Space profiles in regards to sending bulletins, comments and setting up profiles.


I then replicated the successful money-making techniques by fine tuning my profile and website offer.
 I then looked for other high interest topics within My Space and started experimenting with a variety of niche topics with different themed profiles designed to funnel people to websites exactly suited to their wants.
 This accounts for a total number of profiles in excess of 100 million and My Space is currently ranked the 5th most visited website on the planet.


Coupled with the fact that My Space allows you to customize your own webpage with HTML code and CSS to give it any kind of look you want and link to outside sources is irresistible.


Once you've got a popular profile it becomes an incredible opportunity just waiting for you to plug in to it.


You can use My Space to get targeted customers for virtually any product you have to offer and you can grow your opt-in lists to continue the selling process.


Question: What marketing technique do you find to be the most effective, and how do you use it? Would you tell us one or two of your best marketing tips?

Answer: As a marketer, the most important key to remember is that your My Space profile is created to attract viewers to your website.
 Your whole profile must reflect your unique story and be structured so that it not only appeals to your target audience but compels them to find out more.
 The best pictures stir up an emotion in its viewer.
 My favorite strategy is to use a movable gif that is a little larger than the average and captures the viewer's attention.
 It will also be visible from comments you leave on other profiles and on the My Space search function.
  The headline should reflect your overall strategy with important keywords.
 One of the best ways to market your offer on My Space after you've established your profile is through the use of groups.
 When you start a group you have control over who can join and its content.
 Once you've got a loyal following to your group, people will gladly share the information with others.
 You can use bulletins to offer something of perceived value to gain the acceptance of friends and have them become outspoken advocates for your product.
 People on My Space love to share things with each other.
 Once the word is out, its potential to spread is limitless.
 Whether it's sharing pictures, videos or content, people are moving away from disruptive media sources and embracing those that involve user generated content.


In the near future people will not only research a particular product, but go to My Space to learn about the product's creator.
 For savvy marketers, this means allowing the consumer to feel like they have a direct connection with you.
 Competition will intensify among traditional advertisers as the ad dollars spent on social networks approaches the billions.


Most importantly, successful online marketing will transform to become continually viral.
 Marketers who have framed their message to be extraordinary will benefit from having it shared and heard worldwide.
 The objective is to build resources that bridge the gap between consumers and marketers and generate customers who become outspoken supporters.
 You'll hear a whole lot more of me as I venture into online video, audio products and viral promotions.



No comments:

Post a Comment