Thursday, May 31, 2012

Why am I so depressed after my relationship with my husband?

Question:
I fell into a state of depression after my husband's affair. I try not to let me down, and try to see the bright side of life. I am grateful that I have my health and my family. And I feel my husband's actions should not affect my life as I have done all my life stopped. Their actions do not stop me from living my life. I have many good things in that time. And we work hard to save our marriage, and I finally started making some progress.
However, because of their relationship, many things in the past that brought joy and I was ruined. He took her to a restaurant that I liked and now I want to go back there. Also goes to the gym the same thing as me, and if does not work there anymore. We have children in sports league. So I was constantly reminded about their relationship. It's like every day I face the past. You have reached the point that now I can not even leave my house.
I feel like everyone around me knows what happened in the past and judge me for that, but deep down I know it's not true. I know I'm being over dramatic, but I can not help but think like me. Everything that once brought me joy is in ruins. I do not know what to do or how to put things as they were before.
I say I am good enough and try to be strong for children, but I can not shake my feelings of depression. How can I overcome this?
Answer:
Many women suffer from depression as they try to rebuild their lives after an affair. However, one of the biggest problems that many women have when they talk about this is that the feeling that somewhere, they are guilty or responsible for the mass deception of her husband.
I understand that this is not your fault
As mentioned above, women's struggle with depression because they feel they are not strong enough to overcome their feelings. But in my opinion, the force has nothing to do with it at all. I will explain below:
People around the world in all areas of daily life are affected by infidelity. And if you are having problems right now, does not mean bad or very bad. The reason we are fighting right now is because you have been hurt by someone you love. Do not blame yourself for it. And do not expect to defeat you as devastating as an affair during the night. But if you overcome your feelings, have a more determined spirit. Sometimes, what we really need is more time and under certain circumstances, help from others.
If you blame anyone in the proportion of their feelings must be for your husband has cheated. The tragedy is that not only depressed but also feel guilty for something they had no control over. You have done nothing wrong and does not deserve her unfaithful husband, and you agree this is the first step to healing.
How to Improve Your Little by little we are:
Understand that there will be difficult days for you. Some days I can not even get out of bed or doing something constructive. This is normal, so do not worry. This does not mean you are weak, but they must deal with these emotions with something positive.
You will probably make an effort to go out and have a good time. Try to do things like go out with friends, going to the gym or watch a funny movie, but still, it is important to break the cycle of depression with positive activities, especially when you feel like you n 'have no control over their feelings.
I understand that you can not control their feelings when they come, but you have control over how you react to them and what they do with them. So you have two options. can be given and depressed, or you can go out and be proactive and replace negative feelings with positive thoughts. I'm not saying it works 100% of the time, but if you try to make a habit of doing things, eventually you start to feel better for long periods of time.
Removal of people and life can seem the most sensible thing to do sometimes, but really, this is the worst thing you can do. Reach out to someone, a relative or friend, but use them as a resource to get things off your chest. Sharing your feelings with others is a great way to get some perspective on your life and the relief they need. Even a short break from their feelings of depression can make a big difference in how you feel and see life.
If people can not bear to see, or places that you can not bear to go, there is nothing that says you can not avoid them until you feel better. You will not earn points for making you feel worse than they already do everything possible to make a point. Listen to your heart. You will know when it's time to move and interact with people and places yet. Force you to do, just frustrated and the healing process. You do not have to prove anything to anyone.
If none of the tips I mentioned above contributes to depression href = rel = "nofollow"> "http://www.survivinganaffairtoday.com/product-reviews/" , you may want to consider getting professional help. You do not deserve to live with this pain, especially when you had something to do with it. Often the right person can help you overcome your emotional confusion and give you the relief you need survive an affair , but be ready to help. No need to suffer any longer to get the help you need so you can move forward with your life.



 
Woodworking Plans Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment